Always be ready in the field!
Have you ever found yourself mid-session missing a key cable or connection? Or worrying before, during, or even after a shoot that your work could be compromised by technical issues?
iRig Pro Quattro I/O will put those concerns to rest forever. It’s a professional-grade 4-in / 2-out portable audio and MIDI interface packed with everything you need for pristine field recording, content creation, streaming, podcasting and performing. Handle anything life throws at you without breaking a sweat.
- Professional mobile recording interface/mixer
- For iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac/PC, standalone
- 24-bit, 96 kHz operation
- 4 x XLR / 1/4″ mic, guitar, line in with phantom power
- 2 x RCA, 3.5 mm line in
- Built-in microphone
- 2 x balanced XLR outs
- Headphone out with direct monitoring
- Multitrack, stereo or mono operation
- Standalone mixer mode
- Built-in limiter & -12 dB safety mode
- USB, 9VDC or battery power
Compact size, full stereo sound
The iRig Pro Quattro I/O will easily find a home in your camera bag or backpack. It comes with all you need to get started including a set of batteries, cables and camera stand adapter. Or choose the iRig Pro Quattro I/O Deluxe, which adds a pair of custom iRig XY mics for stunning stereo sound every time, without the bulk or expense of a larger mic setup. It also includes a windscreen, power supply unit and carrying case.