Get the most from your UNO DRUM analog/PCM drum machine
A new firmware update version 1.0.1 is now available for UNO Drum analog/PC drum machine. Make sure you download this important update and apply it today, so you can get the most out of your UNO Drum!
Follow these steps to update the firmware:
- Register UNO Drum to your IK User account if you haven’t already. Registration provides you with access to the Firmware updater.
- Once registered, go to the “Firmware Updates” section of your User Area on your computer and download the IK Multimedia Firmware updater for Mac or PC*.
- Plug UNO Drum into a free USB port on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Launch the IK Multimedia Firmware updater. The updater will automatically find the connected device.
- Click on the update button.
NOTE: Do not unplug your UNO Drum while the updater is running. Doing so may result in permanent damage to the product.
Please contact IK Multimedia support service in case you need assistance.
What’s new in UNO Drum firmware 1.0.1:
- Adds two thresholds for low battery status: the first causes “BAT” to flash every 60 sec when reached. The second shuts down the machine, showing a steady “BAT” on screen.
- Fixed mixer behavior which could cut off the beginning of samples.
- Fixed potential noise from the FM oscillators which could be heard after the decay of Kick 1.
- Fixed potential noise at the end of a long decay of the analog Kick 2.
- Fixed decay noise of the HiHats.
- Fixed double trigger issue that could occur while recording using pads.
- Fixed issue regarding sending CC for pattern length.
- Added CC for sending and receiving sound changes.
- Fixed Roll behavior when playing back a recorded roll.
UNO Drum is the ultimate beat creation station for anyone and everyone to create warm, punchy, high-quality, and inspiring grooves. Made in collaboration with Italian analog specialist Soundmachines, UNO Drum follows the acclaimed UNO Synth, combining massive analog tone with digital flexibility and convenience.
UNO Drum makes it easy to program and perform using the widest sonic palette to add professional drum grooves to your music.
*The Firmware Updater requires OS X 10.11 / Windows 8 or later.