The RP-1 Mic Preamp is a single channel preamp to improve the performance of ribbon and dynamic microphones. This preamp brings out all of the nuances of a microphone before running into your recording interface or mixer through long cable runs.
With the RP-1 the user can tailor the loading on the mic through the variable impedance control. The low cut filter allows the removal of wind noise and plosives before adding additional gain. The discrete preamp circuitry inside is designed for low noise and transparent operation. Balanced output drives long cable runs with ease allowing the preamp to be placed as close as possible to the mic before picking up any noise or interference.
- Switchable low cut filter 100 Hz low cut filter
- Variable impedance control (150 ohms – 10k ohms)
- Adds low-noise, clean gain (28dB @ 10k ohms, 20dB @ 600 ohms)
- Runs off +48V Phantom power supply
- Low THD discrete circuitry (<0.002% @ 1kHz typ.)
- Balanced outputs