Extremely portable solution for microphone and guitar recording
UGM192 is an ultra mobile guitar and microphone to USB audio interface with excellent 24-bit / 192kHz / 114dB quality.
This compact device allows you to connect an electric guitar via its Hi-Z instrument input and a professional dynamic or condenser microphone directly to your PC or Mac or to many compatible mobile devices such as smart phones and tablet computers that support USB audio. The rear panel offers a stereo output that you can use for playback and for realtime input monitoring, i.e. with headphones.
This makes UGM192 the perfect companion for guitar and professional microphone recording applications on the road or in your studio. You can use it to jam with a guitar and microphone, process the signal in realtime and listen to the mix directly via headphones – no special additional devices are needed: you simply plug UGM192 between your guitar, headphones, the microphone and your computer or mobile device. As a truly mobile solution, it can even be powered via an optional external battery – just bring this professional preamp anywhere you go!
- USB 3.1 audio interface with USB-C connector (cable included)
- USB 2.0 compatible (cable included)
- USB bus powered
- separate power connector for optional use (microUSB)
- professional microphone preamp with balanced 1/4″ TRS connector
- switchable 48V phantom power support
- professional Hi-Z instrument input with unbalanced 1/4″ TS connector
- line / headphone output with 1/4″ stereo TRS connector
- 24-bit / 192kHz AD converter (114dB dynamic range A-weighted)
- 24-bit / 192kHz DA converter (114dB dynamic range A-weighted)
- 100% class compliant
- works with OS X / mac OS (10.9 and above) with native CoreAudio support (32-bit and 64-bit)
- EWDM driver for Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound (32-bit and 64-bit)
- DirectWIRE support under Windows with virtual audio channels for internal loopback recording
- dimensions approx. 87mm x 67mm
In order to get you started right out of the box, UGM192 ships with a powerful software package for professional recording, creation of your own songs, mixing of any audio content and much more. The following applications are currently included:
|inTone 2 ESI Edition by Audified is a powerful jamming tool to produce mixes of multiple audio signals and instruments, play files, change tracks, prepare streams for podcasts and recordings. As an effects host you can use it with the included GK Amplification 2 LE and ampLion Free as a bass and guitar amp simulator and much more – anything you need for your creativity!|
|Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg‘s mobile multitouch sequencer, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze, no matter where you are, right there on an iPhone or iPad when connecting UGM192.|