The ESI planet 22x is a revolutionary new audio interface that combines the most modern networking audio technology based on the popular Dante protocol with the requirements of a professional high end desktop recording audio interface in studio and in mobile environments.
The audio interface is equipped with ultra high quality 24-bit / 96kHz AD converters with 118dB(a) dynamic range and 24-bit / 96kHz DA converters with 123dB(a) dynamic range. The two balanced analog line inputs can also be used with the integrated ultra low noise and precise professional microphone preamplifiers and the special Hi-Z instrument input stages. The balanced master line output can be controlled with a high precision master level step-potentiometer, plus there is a high quality headphone amplifier on the unit.
The planet 22x can be powered either via an included 12V DC power supply or via the network cable as a PoE (Power over Ethernet) device. This makes it possible to use the interface even when there is no power outlet close by.
By supporting Dante, the planet 22x combines and works with any other Dante devices in an IP audio network, which makes it also a cost effective solution to extend any existing network with additional audio channels, yet it has also been designed to be a flexible professional audio interface using the Dante Virtual Soundcard for any modern recording applications on both Mac and PC – in any professional studio environment.
- Dante network audio interface with 2 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs
- 2 balanced XLR / TRS combo inputs
- 2 balanced XLR outputs
- high end 24-bit / 96kHz AD converters with 118dB(a) dynamic range
- high end 24-bit / 96kHz DA converters with 123dB(a) dynamic range
- per channel professional low noise microphone preamplifier with adjustable gain
- +48V phantom power for connected microphones
- per channel high quality Hi-Z instrument input stage
- precise step-potentiometer to control the master output level of the line outputs
- high quality adjustable headphone output
- 12V DC power supply included
- power supply via network cable possible (PoE / Power over Ethernet)
- license of the Dante Virtual Soundcard for Mac / PC included
- supports Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with WDM and ASIO 2.0
- supports macOS via CoreAudio
- includes license of inTone 2 by Audified, Bitwig Studio 8-Track digital audio workstation software
- dimensions: 17.5cm x 12.0cm x 4.5cm
In order to get you started right out of the box, Planet 22X ships with a powerful software package for professional recording, creation of your own songs, mixing of any audio content and much more. The following applications are currently included:
|Dante Virtual Soundcard – this software from Audinate turns your computer into a Dante-powered workstation. It seamlessly integrates your planet 22x and other Dante audio devices on your network with any professional audio software on your PC or Mac: instantly connect it to record, process and playout audio data between your DAW software and any combination of Dante-enabled devices.|
|Bitwig Studio 8-Track – the trim and effective DAW to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro for use on up to eight tracks of audio / MIDI, incl. the Bitwig Essentials Package, a versatile selection of handpicked presets and sounds. Record instruments, create your arrangements, design new sounds, or just jam – every feature has been developed by musicians, for musicians!|
|inTone 2 ESI Edition by Audified is a powerful jamming tool to produce mixes of multiple audio signals and instruments, play files, change tracks, prepare streams for podcasts and recordings. As an effects host you can use it with the included GK Amplification 2 LE and ampLion Free as a bass and guitar amp simulator and much more – anything you need for your creativity!|