A high-quality multi-pattern microphone and stereo/4-channel audio interface
designed for professional streaming and content creation
iRig Stream Mic Pro makes it easier than ever to share your voice and music. It combines a professional multi-pattern condenser microphone and 24-bit, 96 kHz audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and PC into a single ultra-portable solution for music and content creation.
Multi-pattern Condenser Microphone
With dual mic capsules, iRig Stream Mic Pro offers selectable cardioid, figure 8, omnidirectional or stereo pickup patterns. These patterns range from noise-rejecting to immersive audio, so whether it’s recording a podcast, interview, instrument or ensemble, the sound signal is crisp, clear and detailed with easily adjustable gain and selectable high-pass filter.
Integrated Audio Interface
Media players, keyboards, mixers, turntables, soundboards and more can all be connected to a convenient stereo 3.5 mm audio input directly into the mic. With its monitoring mix control, it’s easy to blend the direct or recorded audio via the headphone output. iRig Stream Mic Pro is virtually an entire studio setup in one elegant, compact design that can be easily taken anywhere.
Pro Results with Loopback+
iRig Stream Mic Pro offers IK’s groundbreaking Loopback+, letting users not only add music from a phone or tablet to the recording or stream but even route the mic signal into a separate app to add reverb, EQ or noise-reduction (like with the included MixBox CS for iPhone/iPad) before sending to a second app like Instagram or Tiktok. It’s an easy way to get a massive sound on apps that don’t normally allow audio processing or adding background music.
Serious Sound Quality
iRig Stream Mic Pro delivers serious sound throughout. A headphone output with direct monitoring lets users check levels with any app before hitting record. And 24-bit, 96 kHz converters ensure pristine, detailed sound for both the mic and stereo aux input.
Simple, Live-optimized Controls
All the features are controlled via a single, intuitive and live-optimized control knob, so it’s easy to tweak on the fly, even while keeping both eyes on the camera. Users can click through each setting quickly to make adjustments and even hold down to mute a sneeze or cough. And easy-to-see LED level indicators make monitoring possible without headphones, convenient when recording at a distance or at night.
Stereo or Multichannel
iRig Stream Mic Pro offers 2 modes: stereo or multichannel. By default, it operates in stereo mode and pre-mixes multiple sources of audio – line stereo inputs (+ Loopback) and mic capsules – down to a stereo track, ideal for streaming apps like Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, etc.
Switching to multichannel mode, the two capsules are routed to channels 3 and 4 respectively giving users 4 channels of audio to send to recording apps such as GarageBand or a favourite DAW.
Connection and Charging
iRig Stream Mic Pro connects to any device right out of the box and makes it easier than ever to stay connected and charged. With the included mini-DIN to iOS Lightning and mini-DIN to USB-C cables, it comes ready to plug into all the latest iPhones, iPads, and Android devices, as well as Mac and PC.
Powered by its host, iRig Stream Mic Pro is also MFi certified so users can charge a connected Lightning device even while using iRig Stream Mic Pro to record with the (optional) DC power supply.
- Condenser microphone/audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac/PC
- Gold-sputtered ½” electret condenser capsules for pristine sound
- Switchable cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-eight and stereo polar patterns
- Adjustable high-pass filter to eliminate rumble and noise
- 3.5 mm stereo input for keyboards, mixers, drum machines and more
- Stereo/multichannel modes: mix mic and line signals or keep separate
- Loopback+ to add background music or process your voice all on a single device
- Direct monitoring to check your sound before going live
- Elegant all-in-one control knob for easy adjustments mid-stream
- Works with all your favourite apps
Software and Apps In-the-box
iRig Stream Mic Pro works with any app that records or streams audio or video. To get started, it includes iRig Recorder 3 LE (iPhone/iPad/Android), an easy-to-use, high-quality audio and video recording app; as well as MixBox CS (iPad) and MixBox SE (Mac/PC), a powerful suite of FX including dynamics, EQ, reverb and more to help shape professional quality audio.
- Interface type: 2 in/2 out or 4 in/2 out
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Power: USB bus powered. When connected to an external PSU (iRig PSU 3A, not included), iRig Stream Mic Pro charges the connected iOS lightning device.
- Device connection: mini-DIN
- Dimensions: 55 mm x 136 mm x 38 mm
- Weight: 430 g
- Microphone type: condenser, electret
- Capsules: dual 0.55″ gold-sputtered
- Polar patterns: cardioid, omni, figure-8, stereo
- Frequency response: from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum sound pressure: 115 dB SPL
- High-pass filter: selectable between 60, 100 and 200 Hz
- Connector: 1/8″ (3.5mm) TRS jack
- Frequency response: from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Output level: 7 mW/channel (32 Ohm load)
- Dynamic range: 87 dB(A)
- Connector: 1/8″ (3.5 mm) TRS jack
- Nominal input level: -10 dBV
- Frequency response: from 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- iRig Stream Mic Pro
- Table stand
- mini-DIN to iOS Lightning cable – 60 cm/23.62″
- mini-DIN to USB-C cable – 150 cm/62.99”
- 5/8″ to 1/4″ thread adapter