Dante Interface with professional audio quality
planet 22c is an extremely compact interface box that provides 2 analog input and 2 analog output channels at pristine reference audio quality in a Dante IP audio network.
The lightweight and sturdy I/O solution is equipped with ultra high quality 24-bit / 96kHz analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters. Supporting balanced line audio signals with home (-10dBV) and professional (+4dBu) signal levels, it works as an ideal interface wherever high quality audio is needed within the Dante network.
This makes planet 22c ideal to interface any analog equipment such as a traditional mixer, studio monitors or PA speakers, synthesizers or other electronic instruments and much more with the Dante world. The linear frequency response and excellent audio quality even makes planet 22c ideal for audio measurement purposes.
One of the best features is that it can be powered not only via the included 12V DC power adapter but also directly from the Ethernet cable as a PoE (Power over Ethernet) device. This is perfect when using it in a remote location.
It can also be integrated into a modern music studio when using the optional Dante Virtual Soundcard (DVS) software for PC or Mac.
- Dante network audio interface with 2 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs
- reference level audio quality for professional applications
- supports -10dBV (consumer) and +4dBu (professional) audio levels for input and output
- balanced analog inputs (1/4″ TRS)
- balanced analog outputs (TRS, 6.3mm, 1/4″)
- supports 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz at 24-bit
- power supply via network cable (PoE / Power over Ethernet)
- optional 12V DC power supply included
- BurrBrown PCM1804DB 24-bit stereo ADC with 110dB dynamic range (A-weighted)
- maximum input level: +6dBV (-10dBV setting), +20dBu (+4dBu setting)
- input frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 0.1dB
- BurrBrown PCM1796DB 24-bit stereo DAC with 120dB dynamic range (A-weighted)
- maximum output level: +6dBV (-10dBV setting), +20dBu (+4dBu setting)
- output frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 0.05dB
- latency based on network configuration, typically around 1ms
- dimensions: around 10.5cm x 11cm x 2.5cm
- weight: around 236g