ESI eXtra 10 are lightweight headphones, providing a clear and accurate reproduction for monitoring purposes in the studio.
Designed to adjust automatically to any head size and outfitted with extra durable and isolated ear pads, you will be surprised how comfortable our eXtra 10s are – especially when used for longer periods. Delivering a wide range with specially selected transducers, you will be able to listen to all the details of your mix across the whole frequency response.
Simply said: the eXtra 10‘s have been developed for musicians, providing truly high quality sound reproduction for use in any recording and monitoring environment.
The eXtra 10 is available on its own as well as in the U22 XT cosMik Set studio recording bundle (from May 2019).
- Dynamic studio quality on-the-ear monitoring headphones
- 50mm diameter neodymium drivers
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Sensitivity: 94 dB SPL (1mW)
- Frequency response: 15Hz – 29kHz
- Max. power: 1200mW
- Cable length: about 2.5m
- 1/8″ plug, with gold plated screw-on adapter to 1/4″ included