The HP-1 is a belt-worn; battery-powered headphone amplifier that brings excellent performance to portable applications. With a locking 1/4”/XLR Combo input jack, sturdy belt clip, and output volume control, it provides reliable performance both on and off the stage. The HP-1 provides a high output level when used with a variety of different headphones and is great for in-ear monitoring applications. Its long battery life will not leave you stranded. The HP-1 is packaged in a rugged extrusion, with heavy-duty jacks for years of reliable operation.
Get the very best out of your headphones with the HP-1!
- High Output Headphone Amplifier
- Locking ¼”/XLR Combo Input Jack
- Balanced Mono/ Unbalanced Stereo Switch
- Variable Volume Control
- Sturdy Belt Clip
- Over 40hrs from 2 AA Batteries
- 3.5mm Output Connector
- Rugged Design
- The input Combo jack, for connections to a monitor mix as an example. Accepts both XLR and TRS 1⁄4″ jacks.
- The Volume knob controls the output level and will power down the HP-1, when turned fully counterclockwise.
- The green led will light when the power is on and acts as a battery indicator. Replace the batteries when red.
- The Headphone output has a 1/8” stereo jack.
- The Belt clip attaches to a belt or pant waistline for hands-free use.
- The Battery storage area button. Pressing the button and sliding the shell toward the headphone jack opens the compartment.
- The Battery storage section allows the unit to be powered by a pair of AA batteries. Please observe the correct polarity when inserting new batteries.
- The switch should be set to mono when you are using the HP-1 with a mixer’s aux send or any other mono source (near battery position) and set to stereo when you are connected to a headphone output or other stereo sources (near input connector).
|Locking ¼”/XLR combo jack
|Max Input level
|3.5mm Jack (1/8”)
|≤ .02% @1kHz typ.
|105mW @ 0.1% THD
|Typical run time
|40 hrs. (Alkaline batteries)
|2-AA batteries Included
|137 × 43 x 40.6 mm