The X1 S is a refined version of the best-selling X1 condenser, and has a custom-designed, hand-crafted, true condenser capsule individually tuned in the sE Electronics factory. With improved sensitivity, dramatically increased SPL handling (up to 160dB!), and a huge reduction in self-noise, the X1 S is a worthy successor.
With a hand-made metal housing and gold-sputtered diaphragms, plus 80 /160 Hz bass-cut filters and -10 / -20 dB pads, the X1 S has all of the control you’ll need at an affordable price.
- Polar patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 30 mV / Pa (-31 dBV)
- Max SPL: 140 / 150 / 160 dB (0 / 10 / 20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 9 dB
- Dynamic range: 131 / 141 / 151 dB (0 / 10 / 20 dB attenuation pad)
- Signal to noise ratio85 dB
- Low-cut filter80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB / Oct, switchable
- Attenuation pad10 / 20 dB, switchable
- Current consumption 6.0 mA