Ultra-portable, universal MIDI groove controller
for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and PC
Introducing iRig Pads, a full-featured ultra-portable 16-pad MIDI groove controller for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch as well as Mac and PC. An extremely versatile system, it lets you make beats, launch loops, mix like a DJ and a whole lot more no matter whether you’re on stage, in the studio or anywhere between. It’s the ultimate travel companion for the mobile electronic music producer on the go.
iRig Pads has been made so that you can easily customize so that it fits seamlessly into your creative process. It comes with an easy-to-use free editing program called iRig Pads Editor. Available for Mac and PC, it features an intuitive single-screen interface that lets lets you quickly create, edit and transfer scenes to iRig Pads. This gives you full control over all MIDI messages and assignments from the convenience of your computer. Now you can customize and tailor iRig Pads so that it fits your own unique production and performance workflows.
iRig Pads Editor is available inside the User Area.
Unleash your creativity with apps
To help you get in the groove, IK is working to make iRig Pads the ultimate controller for beats, loops and more by adding support for a growing suite of powerful apps and software.
Rig Pads’ familiar 16-pad layout makes it an ideal platform for creating beats while on the go. It comes with a free copy of SampleTank 4 SE for Mac/PC, a full-featured version of IK’s next generation sound and groove workstation. Its 30GB library of 2000 instruments combines effortlessly with iRig Pads to make a complete production workstation.
iRig Pads also comes with SampleTank free for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad, the portable version of IK’s powerful sound workstation. Full of high quality sampled instruments, drums, loops and MIDI patterns; it puts a world of sound in your pocket. With iRig Pads you can control it to effortlessly make beats and grooves with its drum machine-style “pads” interface.
- Ultra-portable MIDI pad controller and groove production station for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch plus Mac and PC
- Extremely small size with a slim form factor that can be taken with you anywhere
- 16-velocity-sensitive backlit rubber pads that light multiple colors depending on velocity and outgoing and incoming MIDI messages
- Two MIDI knobs, two pushbuttons, one slider and a pushbutton rotary encoder, all programmable
- 16 user-programmable MIDI scenes for instant recall of custom MIDI maps
- Features pre-programmed MIDI scenes for SampleTank for iPhone and iPad with more coming soon
- Fully MIDI class-compliant
- Perfect for making beats, cueing loops and Djing
- Lightning connector and USB cable included, 30-pin cable available separately
- Expression/sustain pedal input
- USB port can supply power when connected to iOS devices for no battery drain