iRig Mic Studio XLR is an ultra-compact cardioid studio condenser microphone designed to be used in your standard studio setup, or for capturing pro recordings on the go with your iOS, Android or Mac/PC and a compatible interface like iRig Pro Duo, iRig Pro or iRig Pre.
Developed for professional studio-quality recordings, the iRig Mic Studio XLR features a high quality unidirectional 1″ condenser-electret microphone capsule. The iRig Mic Studio XLR is a pro-quality condenser microphone that requires 48v phantom power which may be provided by a mixer, external microphone preamplifier or interfaces like iRig Pro Duo, iRig Pro or iRig Pre. Output from the microphone’s XLRM-type connector is Low impedance balanced.
When used with an iRig Pro Duo, you’ll have the perfect idea-capturing system for the traveling singer-songwriter group writing sessions — plug iRig Mic Studio XLR into one channel for vocals and use the other channel for your acoustic input. AmpliTube and VocaLive for iOS both support multi-channel recording giving you the perfect “plug-and-play” solution for recording mobile sessions.
Now you have the XLR flexibility to grab stunning audio on the go with iRig Mic Studio XLR.
- Professional studio microphone with large-diaphragm capsule
- Ultra-compact size that’s easy to carry around
- High-quality 1” back electret condenser capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Perfect for use with iRig Pro Duo, iRig Pro and iRig Pre, but works with any standard XLR interface/input
- 48v Phantom power required
- Includes portable tripod tabletop stand and microphone stand clamp