Immersive audio re-invented
With the explosion of spatial audio, studios of all sizes need to implement multichannel monitoring, from 7.1.4 and beyond.
iLoud MTMs are the ideal immersive audio reference system, packed with features to take your Atmos® mixes to the next level.
Ultra-accurate sound in any position
- Built-in acoustic correction tunes to any placement
- Point-source performance regardless of distance
- Controlled dispersion reduces acoustic issues
Convenient Atmos® setup
- Included in Dolby DARDT (Dolby Audio Room Design Tool) for precise installation
- Integrated LFE bass management
- Compact design that’s easy to mount anywhere
Accuracy made easy
iLoud MTM studio monitors are now available in the latest Dolby Audio Room Design Tool (DARDT) for Atmos® systems. So you can quickly, easily and precisely install a multi-monitor setup that adheres to Dolby’s standards, anywhere.
Instantly adjusts to any positioning
iLoud MTM’s built-in ARC self-calibration mean it adjusts in seconds to any placement, including ceiling-mounting, correcting their output to ensure the most precise, balanced sound from every position, without struggling with placement and spacing.
Point-source performance at any distance
iLoud MTM is ideal for multichannel installations being linear phase and having a point-source acoustic performance to be very accurate at any distance. This minimizes the inaccuracies conventional speakers introduce in the imaging, which is critical for multichannel and immersive setups.
Reduced acoustic interaction
iLoud MTM’s midwoofer-tweeter-midwoofer design boasts dramatically more controlled vertical dispersion than typical designs. This minimizes the speakers’ interaction with room acoustics (and each other), making it ideal for rooms not custom-tuned for surround audio.
Lighter, smaller and easy to mount
iLoud MTM makes setting up a multichannel rig easy! At 30 – 50% smaller and lighter than comparable studio monitors, you’ll find setup a breeze in any size room. With available ceiling/wall mounting brackets, iLoud MTMs are fast to mount. And where that’s not an option, their threaded bottom fits on any standard microphone stand.
80 Hz low cutoff for bass management and subwoofer integration
iLoud MTM has a deep low-frequency extension for its size. Being a compact speaker, using its lowest cutoff point requires reducing the maximum SPL. In immersive setups where that lower cutoff isn’t needed and speakers are at a greater distance from the mixing position, this isn’t ideal.
Proper bass management can help by letting the main and surround speakers focus on the frequency range they do best and letting the subwoofers handle the low-frequency range.
Adding a standard 80 Hz (LFE) setting to MTM allows for quick integration with subwoofers at the frequency and slope that are considered the standard when doing bass management in multichannel or immersive setups.
- MTM design for accurate sound focus and superior sound dispersion
- 2 x 3.5” high performance woofers + 1” back-chamber loaded tweeter
- 100W 2-way bi-amped speaker with class D amplifiers
- 103dB max SPL @1 m
- 40 Hz – 24 kHz frequency response
- Coherent phase response within +/- 15° from 200 Hz to 24 kHz
- ¼” / XLR Combo input, -10dBv or +4dBu selectable sensitivity
- EQ controls: LF extension, LF boost/cut, HF boost/cut
- Automatic environment calibration with included ARC™ measurement microphone
- Compact dimensions for easy positioning even in the smallest place
- Multiple positioning with included 20° tiltable isolation base, horizontal base, and built-in mic stand thread