MEET YOUR NEW PIANO PLAYER
EZkeys 2 is more than a piece of software, it’s a songwriting tool and a creative hub for new ideas. Ready to write, play and create? Meet your new piano player today.
- Fully resizable and scalable interface
- Bandmate: Get chords and grooves based on your own audio or MIDI
- Onboard grid editor with humanisation, scale matching, timing features and more
- Tap2Find: Get grooves based on the rhythm and notes you input
- An all-new grand piano recorded using a wide range of microphones and ambiences
- Mix-ready presets for a broad range of styles and sounds
- An all-new MIDI library covering different playing styles and music genres
- New business model: Software includes core sound library
Already got a song idea? Simply drop your audio or MIDI in the Bandmate and have EZkeys 2 list its best matches for an accompanying piano.
Struggling to come up with an idea? Use the Suggest Chords feature and EZkeys 2 will come up with a musical chord progression based on style and feel.
Need even more inspiration? Use the Songwriting Scales feature and let a mood or scale set the tone for your new idea. If that’s not enough, browse the extensive, new MIDI library covering a wealth of genres and playing styles.
Beyond that, EZkeys 2 offers near endless possibilities for editing, arranging and customizing your performances – leaving you in total creative control.
Need a world class sampled piano? EZkeys 2 also includes an all-new core sound library featuring a breathtaking grand piano recorded to offer maximum versatility and an unrivaled playability.
With all this combined, EZkeys 2 will let you write, play, create and, more effortlessly than ever, add piano to your songs. EZkeys 2 is more than a piece of software, it’s a songwriting tool, an arranger and a creative hub for inspiration and new musical ideas.
Grid Editor page:
A BRAND NEW GRAND.
The definition of a timeless tone.
A grand piano isn’t just iconic in stature and tone, it’s an indisputable songwriting staple. EZkeys 2 comes with an all-new core library featuring a breathtaking instrument captured to offer the broadest possible tonal palette.
The New Grand Piano:
- A carefully captured Fazioli F212 grand piano
- Recorded at Riksmixningsverket Studio in Stockholm, Sweden
- Approx. 4 GB of multi-sampled sounds
- Recorded using a Neve 8068 64-channel console
- Captured using spot mics on hammers and strings
- Overhead and two secondary room ambiences