THE COMPLETE DRUM PRODUCTION STUDIO.
Produce acoustic and electronic drums with control and creative power beyond the imaginable. Welcome to the percussive universe of Superior Drummer 3.
- More than 230 GB of carefully sampled drums
- Seven (7) kits 25 snares, 16 kicks
- Engineered by George Massenburg
- Ready for immersive sound playback
- 350+ electronic drum machine sounds
- Mix-ready presets for different styles
- 35 sound processing effects
- Import your own samples
- Comprehensive MIDI library included
The idea with Superior Drummer 3 is to let you step into a virtual studio with the best possible raw material and mix options at your disposal to create drum sounds in an environment where only your imagination sets the limits.
Superior Drummer 3 bridges the gap between acoustic and electronic and lets you venture off into completely new sonic landscapes. This is the definitive tool for percussive sound design.
A CREATIVE PLAYGROUND WHERE NO RULES APPLY.
The idea with Superior Drummer 3 is to let you step into a virtual studio with the best possible raw material and mix options at your disposal to create drum sounds in an environment where only your imagination sets the limits. Combining the creative power of the sounds, the ambiences and the extensive set of features, Superior Drummer 3 is more than just a drum sampler – it’s a bottomless well of creativity. It bridges the gap between acoustic and electronic and lets you venture off into completely new sonic landscapes. This is the definitive tool for percussive sound design.
IMMENSE AND IMMERSIVE, CAPTURED WITH
LAYERS OF TECHNOLOGY.
The Superior Drummer 3 core sound library was recorded by award-winning engineer George Massenburg at probably the world’s most quiet and ideal location for sampling, the Galaxy Studios in Belgium. The library boasts in excess of 230 GB of raw sound material captured in extreme detail. In addition to close microphones and several ambience positions, the Superior Drummer 3 setup also includes eleven room microphones set up in a surround configuration, for use in anything from stereo to 5.1, 9.1 and all the way up to 11.1 systems. In combination with the large selection of extra instruments added for stacking and sound design purposes, the sounds of Superior Drummer 3 give you an incomparable palette of options to craft drum tones beyond your wildest imagination.
- Seven (7) kits
- Tom shell dimensions cover ranges from 6” to 20”
- Optional tool selection available on select kits and instruments (sticks, brushes, rods, felt mallets)
- Optional drum head selection available on select kits and instruments
- Approx. 350 electronic drum sounds, sampled from vintage and classic drum machines
- 25 unique acoustic snares, 35 recorded configurations
16 unique acoustic kicks, 27 different recorded configurations
THE HEARTBEAT OF YOUR SONG.
Superior Drummer implements several groundbreaking features for working with any aspect of your drum MIDI content – right inside the program. The idea is that regardless of what you are attempting to accomplish, you should never have to leave the framework of Superior Drummer 3. From quickly getting a custom beat going to laying out entire songs or diving deep into fine-tuning timing and velocity detail, Superior Drummer 3 has got you covered.
Add to this the comprehensive Superior Drummer 3 MIDI library, covering a wide range of styles, and you have a wealth of inspiration to use to craft your custom drum tracks from.
- Multiple song tracks
- Build full drum arrangements
- Grid editor
- Time and tempo editor integrated into Song Track
- Edit Play Style, Tap2Find, Song Creator and Song Track with improved workflow and search functionality added
- Integrated grooves and search browser
- Text search
A NEW BREED OF AUDIO TO MIDI CONVERSION.
The Tracker introduces the arguably most efficient and accurate drum audio to MIDI conversion software on the market. Built on a highly advanced instrument recognition neural network, the Tracker detects hits with unequalled accuracy and speed.
With the seamless integration with Superior Drummer 3, replacing or augmenting drums has never been more powerful than now. Simply drop your drum audio material in Tracker, let it quickly analyze your content and in no time, you’ll be able to preview the MIDI-based on your original tracks. Start blending, augmenting, replacing and creating!
- Drum recognition based on artificial intelligence (AI)
- Machine learning based on over 1.4 million drum audio files
- Offline audio to MIDI conversion
- Track complex drum patterns faster than ever before
- Unlimited control with Find Similar, Sound Recognition Threshold and other specially designed features
- Create tempo maps from audio with the Find Tempo feature
- Reduce bleed between different microphones to avoid false triggers
- Edit MIDI notes individually directly in the waveform
- Seamless integration with Superior Drummer 3
- Endless possibilities to replace or augment any drum performance
- Get experimental – import any audio file to generate original percussive rhythms