The SP4×4 features a backlit linear meter to monitor input voltage, which gives the user a familiar analog style readout when monitoring voltage from a power source.
The SP4×4 also features ART’s “4×4” distribution on the back of the unit. Built into the SP4×4 is a surge and spike protection system, designed to protect powered equipment from harmful electric surges and spikes.
- RFI and EMI filtering, a 15 amp breaker, and a total power capacity of 1800 watts.
- Front-located on/off power switch (which lights up when turned on), and a front-mounted circuit breaker reset switch
- Rugged, all-steel chassis occupies 1U rack spaces and is intended for installation into standard 19″ equipment racks
- 2 Front pull-out LED lighting pipes for illuminating your rack
- Applications for the SP 4×4 include Live Sound Systems/PA, Permanent or Fixed Installations, Church, Club and Practice PA Systems, DJ Sound Systems, Home and Project Recording Systems, and Monitor Systems
- One-year warranty
|Circuit Breaker||15 Amp; Front Location|
|Filtering||EMI & RFI|
|Light Pipes||2 Front Pull-Out, Shock Mounted|
|Power Capacity||1800 W|
|Power Outlets||Eight Rear Outlets|
|Power Switch||Front Location – On/Off|
|Power Switch Illumination||Yes – In “On” Position|
|Protection Circuit||Surge & Spike Protection|
|Voltage Metering||Linear Metered|
|Dimensions||1U Rack Mountable|