It’s time to break free
Bring your perfect studio guitar sound onstage with the new AmpliTube X-SPACE reverb pedal. This boutique, true stereo pedal features 16 all-new reverb effects leveraging IK’s latest AmpliTube technologies, accompanied by an exclusive virtual X-GEAR version of the exact same effects. Use the virtual version with AmpliTube 5 (SE version included) to record and tweak settings and save as presets on your X-SPACE pedal for world-class tone anywhere
AmpliTube X-SPACE overview
- Breakthrough software and hardware integration for guitarists
- State-of-the-art DSP in a road-worthy anodized aluminum chassis
- 16 different algorithms, 50 factory presets (300 storable presets)
- Iconic sounds to pristine, modern reverbs + Spillover/Trails function
- Includes exclusive virtual X-SPACE version for use in AmpliTube 5
- USB port for preset management and use as a recording interface
- Full MIDI implementation including control over AmpliTube 5
- Designed and made in Italy for a lifetime of playing and gigging
AmpliTube X-SPACE leverages IK’s latest technologies for hyper-realistic emulations of real-world gear. The state-of-the-art DSP onboard offers 16 high-end algorithms, while a special X-MODE opens additional infinite-feedback effects. All combined, X-SPACE delivers amazing clarity to the stage with the realism and response that users love about AmpliTube 5.
16 high-end algorithms
- SHIMMER-1 (increasing feedback, and pitch from 1/4 semitone up to an octave for customisable shifting voicing)
- SHIMMER-2 (no feedback build-up and the two different pitched voices can be set in parallel to create custom harmonisations)
- HALL (reverb time range from 1 to 9 seconds, with a 3-band decay trimmer)
- ROOM (with a 3-band decay trimmer any room can be recreated giving infinite possibilities – time range goes from 0.5 to 3 seconds)
- CHAMBER (from 1 to 9 seconds time simulating chambers found in many professional recording studios)
- CHURCH (range from 8 to 20 seconds to replicate the smallest chapel to the biggest cathedral)
- PLATE (0.5 to 5 second reverb with customisable parameters)
- SPRING (emulates the vintage spring modules typically installed on guitar amplifiers)
- SWELL (swell processor followed by a customisable reverb)
- GATE (customisable gated reverb)
- REVERSE (reverse envelope with 3 different modes)
- EARLY-REF (emulates the typical short reflections heard in a small room or space)
- EXTREME (a plate reverb modulated by a vintage phaser)
- ETHEREAL (modulated plate)
- BLOOM (a swell like effect to give movement)
- MAGNETIC (spatial reverb with an accentuated modulation effect)
Hardware that stands out
For AmpliTube X-SPACE we went all out to guarantee your tone stays as pure and pristine as possible, no matter how simple or sophisticated your signal chain becomes.
- Ultra-low noise, 24-bit/192kHz converters for class-leading sound quality
- 5 Hz–24 kHz frequency response to capture the full scope of your guitar’s sound
- 112 dB dynamic range provides whisper-quiet operation at any gain setting
- A pure analog dry path and selectable true or soft bypass for maximum control
AmpliTube X-SPACE includes a matching virtual version for Mac/PC and a copy of AmpliTube 5 SE. Open any version of AmpliTube 5 and you’ll find your virtual X-SPACE pedal available as a stomp for use within the program. Adjust any of your pedal settings with the convenience of AmpliTube’s award-winning workflow and save them as presets. The X-GEAR Librarian lets you move presets between X-GEAR pedals and AmpliTube and easily reorganize them on the hardware pedal. You can store up to 300 presets per pedal.
With AmpliTube X-SPACE there’s no need for any other gear when it comes to recording guitar. We’ve put a USB audio interface and some must-have recording features right onboard.
- 5Hz to 24kHz frequency response to record the full range of your guitar or bass
- Versatile routing options let you send the wet and/or dry signals to your DAW
- Stereo out for monitoring sound between the X-SPACE pedal and your computer
- Full MIDI implementation to map control of AmpliTube and/or any compatible DAW
- X-SPACE pedal
- USB A-Type to USB B-Type connection cable (1.5m/4.32ft)
- Power Supply Unit
- Plug-in and Preset Librarian serial number
- Size: 17.5cm x 14.5cm x 5.8cm
- Weight: 906g
AmpliTube is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web-based.