The USB DI takes in USB audio, converts it to analog audio and then isolates the output using custom transformers. The output isolation is key to removing ground loops and other system noise between the digital and analog audio systems.
A large knob on the USB DI front panel allows quick, precise control over the output level, while a separate headphone output allows the user to monitor the system. The front panel Main Outputs switch allows the user to keep the isolated outputs at a fixed level while controlling level of the Headphones output.
The line level XLR outputs are available for connecting to all sorts of systems. The Main outputs are always isolated but allow the user to control the ground reference to reduce noise.
The USB DI is powered by USB, drawing less than 200mA and eliminating the need for an external power Source
- High quality D to A Convertor
- Sample rates from 32kHz to 48kHz
- Switchable Transformer isolated outputs
- Front panel volume control
- Front panel headphone output
- Runs off USB power
- Compact rugged package designed for years of use
- Perfect for connecting computers to any audio system
- Input Connections: USB 2.0
- Output Connections: Balanced XLR and 1/8” Headphone output
- Max output level: +7.5dBu. Balanced line.
- Headphone output: 150mW/ channel max.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz +/- 1dB
- THD: <0.020% (typical)
- Dynamic Range: 96 dB typ. “A” wtd.
- Supported Sample: rates 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Dimensions: 47.5mm x 117mm x 108mm
- Weight 0.86kg with packaging