The V7 BLACK is an all-black version of our best-selling V7, a dynamic vocal hand-held microphone with a supercardioid polar pattern. It delivers a crisp, open sound that perfectly captures your voice and instruments in the most natural way you’ve ever heard on stage.
- Vast amounts of gain before feedback
- Captures your voice in the most natural way you’ve ever heard on stage
- Custom all-black finish
- All-metal housing and beveled spring grille
- Specialized supercardioid aluminum voice coil
- Patented integrated shockmount
Efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops….and just in case you don’t like our traditional black colour, we’ve included a spare red windscreen in the box for you.
INNOVATIVE, SPECIALISED ALUMINIUM VOICE COIL
The DMC7 dynamic element in the V7 has been custom-developed for a crisp, open sound that perfectly captures your voice in the most natural way you’ve ever heard on stage – and its sophisticated supercardioid capsule design helps isolate your voice from other instruments, ensuring vast amounts of gain before feedback.
Proven Neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances & high-end workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, superior sound quality and superb consistency.
PATENTED INTEGRATED SHOCK MOUNT
The V7’s brand new, patented shockmount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing exceptionally low handling noise as compared to other mics in its class. This means you can feel free to move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
All in all, the V7 makes it easier than ever for your engineer to get an amazingly full, rich sound with minimal processing, so you always sound your very best.
IN THE BOX
- V7 BLACK microphone
- mic clip
- thread adapter
- spare red internal windscreen
- carrying pouch
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Voice Coil: Aluminium
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Directional Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz – 19 kHz
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dB)
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR
- Diameter: 54 mm x Length: 184 mm
- Weight: 305 g