Fit for any challenges in the studio or on stage, the sE8 is a high-performance handcrafted small-diaphragm condenser, fresh from the labs at sE. Touting an updated all-metal hammered vintage housing, this limited-edition sE8 VE stereo pair offers a unique look and feel that represents true craftsmanship.
Its hand-made capsule implements a sophisticated backplate design that provides a perfectly balanced sound, so it’s never harsh or aggressive – perfect for sources like high-hats and drum overheads.
- Hand-made capsule & all-metal build
- Balanced sound & sophisticated backplate design
- Perfect for sources like high-hats and drum overheads
- One of the quietest small-capsule mics on the planet
- Highest dynamic range and SPL handling in its class
- Integrated attenuation pads and low-cut filters
WHAT COMES WITH THE MATCHED PAIR?
The sE8 Matched Pair comes complete with a precision stereo mounting bar, two protective wind screens, two mic clips, and a robust high-quality metal flight case.
- Polar patternsCardioid
- Frequency range20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity25 mV / Pa (-32 dBV)
- Max SPL139 / 149 / 159 dB (0 / 10 / 20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level13 dB
- Dynamic range126 / 136 / 146 dB (0 / 10 / 20 dB attentuation pad)
- Signal to noise ratio81 dB
- Low-cut filter80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB / Oct, switchable
- Attenuation pad10 / 20 dB, switchable
- Current consumption 2.7 mA