Roadie 2 Automatic Guitar Tuner
The Smartest Way To Tune
With 40+ Alternate Tunings
Makes Tuning Easier & Faster
Roadie 2 fine-tunes your guitar or completely changes tuning in under 30 seconds.
Experiment with Alternate & Custom Tunings
Choose between 40+ preset alternate tunings including Open G, Open D, Half Step Down or create your own custom tunings on the go.
Works on all instruments
Tune all sorts of string instruments including electric, acoustic, classical, and steel guitars, 7 and 12-string guitars, ukeleles, mandolins, banjos, etc. as well as bass guitars with the bass version.
Detection accuracy: Less than +1 cent. Tuning accuracy: Up to +2 cents. The reference A 440 Hz setting is customizable in 1 Hz increments from 420 Hz to 460 Hz. Roadie
Nevermind the Noise
Get the same quality and accuracy tuning in noisy environments with Roadie 2’s vibration sensor (instead of a microphone).
Roadie 2 does not require a mobile phone to work, allowing you to tune whenever you are.
Re-string quickly and easily with the automatic winding feature. The motor rotates at three speeds, the fastest of which is 60 RPM.
What alternate tunings come preset in Roadie 2?
- Roadie 2 comes with more than 40 alternate tunings already programmed into the device. Some of the most popular built-in tunings for the 6 strings guitar are:
Half Step Down
There are many others for other instruments as well. You can also create and save up to 40 of your own custom tunings!
Do I need to use the Roadie Tuner app with the Roadie 2?
- Roadie is fully standalone and doesn’t need the app to work. However, the free Roadie Tuner app gives you access to more features and the ability to customize your tuning experience. Using the app, you can change your Roadie’s settings, create your own new tunings and instruments with a more comfortable view. Once you make changes on the app, all you have to do is sync with your Roadie device and you’ll be ready to tune. Our tech team continuously releases new firmware updates through the app that improve Roadie’s performance and keep it up to date with the latest features.
Does Roadie 2 perform well in loud environments?
- Roadie 2 uses a vibration sensing technology rather than a microphone to pick up the frequencies of your instrument. This allows it to consistently deliver accurate tuning wherever you are, even in loud environments (perfect for your gigs!).
Does Roadie 2 drop tune?
- Yes! There are already some preset drop tunings that come built-in your Roadie such as Drop A, Drop B, Drop C and Drop D but you can also create your own custom tunings using the free Roadie Tuner app then sync your Roadie 2 to the app and you’ll have those tunings at your fingertips.
Does it tune with a capo on?
- Yes! Go to settings in the Roadie Tuner app and select the option to tune with a capo on then sync and you’re good to go.
How long does the battery last?
- Roadie 2 can tune up to 150 strings on a single charge. In human terms, that means the battery can last about a month if you’re tuning one instrument every day.
Connect, Customize & Sync
The free Roadie Tuner app gives you access to more advanced features.