Founded in 2003 and consisting of a team of extraordinarily talented musicians and coders, Softube develop many of the most accurate software simulations of professional audio hardware today.
A number of high-end computer recording plug-ins are available under the Softube brand in addition to Softube’s reputable work for companies such as Abbey Road Studios and TC Electronic. 2010 marked a new beginning for Softube as Marshall released the JMD:1, a guitar amplifier containing hardware and software developed by Softube.
Softube continue to push the envelope by releasing outstanding top of class audio plugins like the Summit Audio Grand Channel. The Grand Channel combines the warm and smooth tone sculpting EQF-100 passive equalizer with the rich sounding and dead-easy-to-use TLA-100A compressor.
As a modern addition to the classic TLA-100A, the plug-in also includes Parallel Compression, Saturation Control and Low Cut Filtering on input or detector.
Recent News from Softube
- Out Now: Volume 2 - March 5, 2018
- Cubase DAW Control Integration for Console 1 - March 5, 2018
- Out Now: Weiss DS1-MK3 - March 5, 2018
- Weiss MM-1 ‘Mastering Maximizer’ Plug-in Launched - March 5, 2018
- Preset Collection - March 5, 2018
- Out Now: Spring Reverb for Modular - March 5, 2018
- Apollo Central: Questions and Answers - November 24, 2017
- Apollo Central for Console 1 - November 20, 2017