What is Sibelius?
Sibelius is the world’s best-selling music notation software, offering sophisticated, yet easy-to-use tools that are proven and trusted by composers, arrangers, publishers, educators, and students alike. And with the latest version, creating beautiful, accurate, easy-to-read scores is more effortless than ever. Whether you choose to own, upgrade, or subscribe to Sibelius, your purchase comes with an All Access plan, giving you access to all future releases and expert help for the duration of your plan or subscription. Write at the speed of your creativity with the tools used most in live performance, music publishing, and film composition.
Recent News from the Sibelius Blog
- A visit with Arne Wallander on the release of NotePerformer 2.0 [updated] - March 6, 2017
- Exclusive e-book excerpt: From DAW to Score - March 4, 2017
- A first look at MusicJot, a new music notation app for iPad - March 2, 2017
- Third Dorico maintenance update released - February 28, 2017
- Get accidentals to display correctly on cross-staff notes in Sibelius (updated) - February 21, 2017
- Change the appearance of octave lines in Finale and Sibelius - February 17, 2017
- How to tape and fold pages for parts: a video tutorial - February 13, 2017
- OpenScore: Open-sourcing sheet music - February 10, 2017