Two years ago, the team at SM Pro Audio embarked on an extensive research & development program to design and launch a professional range of 500 series products.
At NAMM 2013, SM Pro Audio introduces its new range of quality 500 series processors and power blocks.
The new range provides unprecedented features, pristine audio output, and a standout high-end design.
The three new 500 series modules are:
- TC501 Tubebox – A tube microphone pre amp with optical compressor. MAP = $399.99
- MBC502 – A dual band optical compressor. MAP = $499.99
- PEQ505 – A 5 band parametric equalizer. MAP = $499.99
There are also four new 500 series power sources, 3 in rack mount format and 1 in a portable block format.
- Juicerack 1 is a power rack for a single 500 series module. MAP = $149.99
- Juicerack 3 is a 19” power rack for 3 x single width modules. MAP = $349.99
- Juicerack 8 is a 19” power rack for 8 module slots. MAP = $699.99
- Juiceblock 3 is a portable power block for 3 module slots. MAP = $349.99
All 500 series products will begin shipping in April 2013.
Visit SM Pro Audio to read more here: SM Pro Audio
About SM Pro Audio: SM Pro Audio has established an enviable reputation as the designer, manufacturer, and distributor of innovative, solution-oriented audio products for the professional and project studio, live sound, and installed A/V markets. Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, with satellite operations in Telgte, Germany and Oregon USA, and a world-wide distribution network of strategic partners, SM Pro Audio is dedicated to providing recording and performing professionals with a wide array of value-priced, technologically advanced products. www.smproaudio.com